Sunday, April 25, 2010

PHOTO FOR SALE: Cape Bojeador






"LIGHTHOUSE"
Photo on Canvas





Set on a 16"x25" black wooden frame with white matting.
Actual photo on canvas is 12"x18"

Pick-up Makati Area
If shipping, to customers account.

I have dedicated this photo to the Missionaries of Lighthouse Christian Community and I have decided that once sold, I will donate the money to the Lighthouse Foreign Missions Office. It will benefit our missionaries in Thailand.

Bidding Starts at Php3,500.00
You can buy it now at Php5,000.00

Isaiah 42:6-7
I have taken responsibility for you, kept you safe.
I have set you among my people to bind them to me,
and provided you as a lighthouse to the nations,
To make a start at bringing people into the open, into light:
opening blind eyes,
releasing prisoners from dungeons,
emptying the dark prisons.



No comments:

Post a Comment