Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Starts Now!

So where do I start? This blog was specifically created to document my adventures to the different lighthouses here in the Philippines.

What made me decide to photograph lighthouses? I first saw an actual lighthouse when I wen to Corregidor for a high school field trip. When I first went inside and up the lighthouse, I was a bit scared. I think I sort of inherited my Mom's pseudo fear of heights. Five years after, I visited Cape Bojeador in Ilocos. After visiting it, I fell in love with the lighthouse and I decided I will photograph the different lighthousse here in the Philippines.

Aside from the fact that I belong to a Christian community named lighthouse, it symbolizes a lot of things for me. I believe it is similar to my purpose here on earth, to be part of the great commission. Hopefully through my travels and photographs, I will be able to touch lives and do my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment