Thursday, April 22, 2010

Real.

A bit about me


I am a 23 year old lady who loves to travel and photograph people, things and especially places. As compared to my friends, I am not yet that well traveled. With consideration to my budget, I try my best to tour the Philippines. Most of the time I do back packing and camping since they are cheap ways to travel. I usually travel with my family, boyfriend or friends.

I graduated from a business course in UST but I really wanted to take up advertising. Since I can no longer contain my creative juices, I decided to pursue my love for the arts through photography.

I am a jack of all trades and a master of none as of the moment.
Aside from photography, I want to pursue writing as well. I believe photography and writing can work hand in hand. I also want to develop my public speaking skills. I love attending seminars and workshops, and joining clubs that help me develop my skills and interests. Hopefully in due time, I will be able to master all of them even if just one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment